instagram, yo



FOREVER AND NEVER EVER ON INSTAGRAM

03 September 2016

Dress dilemma




Dress - Mango, long sleeve - Title Fight, sliders - Acne Studios, sunglasses - Linda Farrow x Prabal Gurung

You slightly know me by now and are probably aware of the fact that dresses aren't really my thing. I appreciate beautiful dresses, I'm eager to wear them, but when it comes to everyday choices, pants/shorts are unfortunately the ones. However, here I am - in one of the very rare moments, being super trendy and wearing a slip dress that still has to be supported by a long sleeve because I feel way too naked with nothing underneath and it introduces slight stress related to the fact that my boobs might be seen by some gross people, if I don't pay attention to wear a dress like lady. At the end of the day, I'm very far from being a lady. Just your average dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks!