instagram, yo



FOREVER AND NEVER EVER ON INSTAGRAM

05 July 2016

TRIPPIN'





T-shirt - Power Trip, jeans - Cheap Monday + DIY, jacket - vintage Levi's, sandals - Acne Studios, sunglasses - Linda Farrow x Prabal Gurung

I don't know about you, but I was definitely a kid with the most girly selection of favourite colours that was limited basically to two princess favourite: pink and violet (and all the variations in-between). Then, in my teenage years I went through a phase of being anti-almosteverything, including inexplicable hate for pink and refused to wear anything in this colour and similar ones.
Here I am now, not really knowing how I feel about pink - to be fair, I have only one pair of sunglasses and this t-shirt in this girly colour.
So here's a sweet throwback to my baby years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks!