instagram, yo



FOREVER AND NEVER EVER ON INSTAGRAM

03 May 2016

T IS FOR TRENCH COAT





Trench coat and turtleneck - Weekday, linen top - Zara, jeans - Cheap Monday, bag - & Other Stories, wishbone necklace - Ania Kruk

2016 seems like a year of grownup wardrobe related decisions so far. So many years passed and I somehow avoided owning a trench coat - I guess for a really long time I considered it the boring, old people's shit. Later I got into the phase of appreciation and acceptance, when I realised that trench coats don't have to be boring - eureka, like more or less anything. It depends how you style it, duh. I got to the phase of owning one, so here I am during a casual trip to Brighton, wearing everything oversized, including my brand new pal the trench coat, which doesn't seem so boring anymore. Quite a cool guy, if you ask me. Making me look like a bag.

1 comment:

  1. długość tego płaszcza to moja ulubiona długość (ostatnio).

    ps super jest oglądać jak twój styl ewoluuje. nie wiem, czy już zauważyłaś, ale jak coś to jestem fanką. serio (nie tylko ostatnio, ale ostatnio szczególnie).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!