instagram, yo



FOREVER AND NEVER EVER ON INSTAGRAM

20 March 2016

LET THE BOOTS TALK







Coat - vintage, turtleneck - Weekday, shirt - COS, jeans - vintage Levi's, boots - Acne Studios, bag - & Other Stories

Do they scream grown-up? Shoes can say many things about the owner and these ones seem to be saying Hey, our owner has started putting the 'statement pieces' together and we're part of that gang. It's such a grown-up move. You see all the magazines, blogs, websites etc. writing about statement pieces, that everyone HAS TO HAVE in their closet, because otherwise they shouldn't even consider calling their wardrobe a WARDROBE, so here I am. Pretending, that I am a grown-up and I look super responsible in my classic pointy boots. Kidding - I guess that unironed shirt speaks for itself, ha.
PS. I'm introducing more colors to my closet. Say hi to yellow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks!