instagram, yo



FOREVER AND NEVER EVER ON INSTAGRAM

06 March 2016

ATTEMPTS AT BEING GIRLY







I fail, but I tried my best. But what is really being girly? I am not going to answer, because it's Sunday evening, I have to wake up early in the morning and I bet, that if I start forming my statement, I will stay up all night, so it's your homework to tell me what you think about this case.
Let's focus on clothes - I tried, but I failed, bringing you one of the hottest trends from the 90's at the same time - who doesn't remember wearing a skirt over pants, huh? Usually with the widest trousers out there. Here I am with my nostalgic version, wearing everything knitted over my favorite pair of skinny jeans, paired with beloved Vans sneakers. Winter, please be gone, so my legs can be bare again.

Jacket - H&M, jumper, skirt and jeans - Cheap Monday, sneakers - Vans Sk8-hi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks!