instagram, yo



FOREVER AND NEVER EVER ON INSTAGRAM

12 October 2015

SHADES OF GREY

As many shades as you want - can be 50, if you really enjoyed the book, ha. Thing, that has started terrifying me a little some time ago is the fact, that my wardrobe is so monochromatic - it has been a perfect thing to wake up to and work with, but I guess I got a little... bored? But I appreciate, what I have and try not to hoard tons of clothes, making the best out of it. Summer is over - fluffy, warm, a little bit itchy, times are back and let me finally enjoy my jumpers and outerwear, staying in my comfort zone. Accidentally I ended up with color transition on me one day - from black to white (including surroundings).









Jumper - Weekday, t-shirt - Graforlock, pants - Monki, sneakers - Y's x Adidas Consortium

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks!