instagram, yo



FOREVER AND NEVER EVER ON INSTAGRAM

16 September 2015

SAME OLD

There are not many people, who want to admit, that Autumn is here. There, I said it - relieved? Unless you live in more happy place and weather is more merciful and still summery. It's not even the in-between season here. Rain came together with awfully low temperatures, annoying us almost the same, like lemon juice in the new cut on your finger.

What have I done? I'd gone to my comfort zone and have started wearing my uniform, with some sandals first, now swapping them for sneakers, realising that I don't actually have proper boots, but wise decisions have to be made (and they need time), so boots will come later. I basically live in jeans (and I won't admit how many pairs I have - unhealthy habit) and don't understand how so many women can hate them - experienced it first-hand, scout's honour. Ladies, why do you hate dem jeans?








Turtleneck - H&M Studio, jeans - vintage Levi's, platforms - Jil Sander Navy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks!