instagram, yo



FOREVER AND NEVER EVER ON INSTAGRAM

07 July 2015

SUMMER COAT

I don't know how you react during heatwave, but I usually think about taking all clothes off (at least I used to) and running around naked - but some kind of morality makes me stay in clothes. During those extremely hot days in London (yes, London - believe it or not) I found myself in surprisingly weird situation wearing the least summery garment - a coat. Yes, ladies and gentleman - I wear a perfect, simple coat, that actually saves my life and cools down my body, because LINEN. As I probably mentioned before (but I will do it again) - I'm sorry, Mom, that I'd never trusted you with your fabric wisdom and used to say, that linen is for old people. Linen is the best - end of story. So here I am running around in a coat during heatwave. All hail linen.








Coat - H&M, dress - COS, bag - &Other Stories, sneakers - Adidas Superstar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks!