instagram, yo



FOREVER AND NEVER EVER ON INSTAGRAM

17 July 2015

D IS FOR DO IT YOURSELF

Denim season is official for all the fashionable (one of my least favorite words) people - opening any fashion-related magazines causes all the headlines to yell D E N I M at you. I don't know, if I should consider myself a very trendy person in these circumstances, since my wardrobe consists of tons of denim in a form of jeans, shorts, jumpsuits and shirts - half of it has been found in my mom's/dad's closet, donated to me or bought for nothing. Donation often entails some alterations - jeans with massive legs turn into shorts, too long legs get shortened, too wide ones - tapered. I've been experimenting with denim since I've discovered magic of my mom's closet and thrift stores and spent hours on changing the look of many pairs I still own. Here's the most recent one - jeans, that fit perfectly only when rolled up this way, with some fraying added, because it just looks cool. Grab a pair of scissors and just cut the hell out of that denim, instead of buying new ones, just because they have holes already made - it saves you money and lets your brain be creative for a bit.








Top - COS, jeans - Cheap Monday + DIY, sliders - &Other Stories + Lykke Li, blazer - Weekday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks!