instagram, yo



FOREVER AND NEVER EVER ON INSTAGRAM

19 May 2014

SUMMER DENIM

It's been a long time, huh? Not much has changed - maybe only the fact, that I welcomed elder German lady sliders into my shoes collection - Hello to my double Birkenstock look-alikes. Coming together with simple and comfortable pieces, because I probably don't care enough and as I said thousand times before - comfort is over everything. That's why I can't be bothered to wear high-heels again. Granny sliders for life. Or for Summer at least.





 
Thrifted and ripped jacket, H&M trend jeans and top, Topshop double sliders, & Other Stories bag

2 comments:

  1. nigdy nie przestawaj dodawać postów, uwielbiam Twój niechęmisię styl, pewnie dlatego, że sama mam podobne podejście.
    i plusy za przemyślenia o rzeczach różnych!
    +++

    ReplyDelete
  2. zdjęcie w wózku najlepsze na świecie <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!