instagram, yo



FOREVER AND NEVER EVER ON INSTAGRAM

08 April 2014

(Not so) Common Projects

I remember when I used to wear wedges everyday and I would switch to flat shoes quite rarely, but here I am now - with high heels and wedges left in the dark corner of my room (actually not - they're squeezed in the boxes standing next to me). Once you realize how good it is to wear sneakers/flat shoes it's hard to go back. Especially, when you look at Common Projects' simple and beautifully designed footwear - from simple sneakers to sandals. They've gone crazy this season with a really wide range for women - high heels are actually included, but I'd rather stay closer to the ground.
My feet are craving for these pairs.









Pictures taken from Common Projects website - www.commonprojects.com

2 comments:

Thanks!