instagram, yo



FOREVER AND NEVER EVER ON INSTAGRAM

24 March 2014

Comfort over everything - hello sneakers

My childhood memories are back, 90's are back and it's all because of pair of ugly sneakers, which made their big comeback some time ago. I'm still in the comfort zone, wearing huge sweaters, enormous coats and sticking to flat shoes - me and my heels probably won't be getting along for some time. But why should we? Sneakers make your feet's life easier.

Not mentioning that Superstars remind me a lot of Fred Durst and his horrible band Limp Bizkit and I catch myself thinking that there should be red fullcap, chino pants and white oversized t-shirt coming together in the set with Superstars. Ahhh, 90's.







Oversized coat and paisley pattern shirt - thrifted, burgundy jumper - COS, old ripped jeans, new and shiny sneakers - Adidas, bag - & Other Stories

6 comments:

  1. Outfit super, ale ten wzór to chyba jednak paisley ; )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahah dzięki wielkie za zauważenie tego błędu. Byłam strasznie nieogarnięta.

      Delete

Thanks!