instagram, yo



FOREVER AND NEVER EVER ON INSTAGRAM

18 February 2014

White winter

As you can see I'm not talking here about white winter wonderland, but about me being stuck with wearing white all the time - maybe it's just longing for snow (answer is probably yes since I haven't seen snow even during my trip back home). And thank you & Other Stories for creating Acne look-a-like crew neck and not making me spend millions. So that's it.

Quality of the pictures is still crappy, but hey... can't do anything about it.









H&M Trend coat, & Other Stories crew neck and bracelet, H&M cropped jeans, Cheap Monday fluffy bag, Vans Sk8-hi sneakers

3 comments:

  1. na luzie minimalistycznie i robi wrażenie. chyba dobre masz tam powietrze i wibracje :)
    Pozdrawiam!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!