instagram, yo



FOREVER AND NEVER EVER ON INSTAGRAM

16 January 2014

Feeling blue

Not really, to be honest. I'm just accepting and welcoming navy as a new color in my (renewed) closet. Especially when me and my long-time-no-see turtleneck in this dark tone of blue are reunited. And pinstripes are still on - seen before on my pants, now on my coat. Boots simply represent hard process of finding something flat, comfortable and waterproof. With a dash of cowboyness in this case. Yeehaw?





Pinstripe coat - Mango, cardigan - H&M, oversized linen top - Zara, my beloved ripped no name jeans, bag - & Other Stories, wild wild west shoes - Asos

4 comments:

  1. ten blue chyba wisi w powietrzu
    tydzień temu po raz 1! kupiłam granatowy sweter. ma taki odcień i nitkę....że zgodziłam się na ten układ
    w powyższym świetnie graja buty !!!!
    Pozdrawiam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fajny płaszcz ale poza tym nic nie widzę bo małe zdjęcia.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!