instagram, yo



FOREVER AND NEVER EVER ON INSTAGRAM

13 August 2013

we've got a situation here...

...steve jobs situation. i can't help myself - i'm looking at this outfit for some time and he is the person that pops in my mind first. even if the top isn't a turtleneck, i'm not wearing high-waisted jeans and there are p.i.m.p. loafers on my feet instead of running shoes. i guess that my brain is living its own life.
since we're speaking about steve jobs - i was a little bit surprised, while searching for some info about issey miyake and got to know that jobs' was good friend of his and was truly committed to buying miyake's turtlenecks. have i surprised you even a little or was i the only one not knowing 100 of damn interesting facts from job's life? fashion world, still keeping me amazed.
oh, and barely wearing any make up situation.









super sneaky

[top - thrifted, shorts - used to be my mom's, pimp loafers - schuh, bag - ikea]


3 comments:

  1. codziennie prostujesz grzywkę?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wygladasz zajebiscie -i nie badz taka skromna, 100 razy lepiej niz Jobs :)

    effiesdress.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!